A Street Party Like No Other
THANK YOU to all that came along, spectated and joined in making
2014 arguably the best so far!
Can you as an INDIVIDUAL , GROUP, ORGANISATION or BUSINESS be involved in 2015?
If that tickles your fancy then please don't hesitate to register your interest straight away...the sooner we start planning the better.
Also, if you came to the 2014 event then we hugely value your feedback.
Therefore, please give us five to ten minutes of your time to complete the survey.
Please don't forget to share it with your friends so that they can do the same.
This is your event!
Many thanks :)
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY
SATURDAY 17 MAY 2014
Parents where asked to join in by dressing up their young children as popular Arcade Game characters such as Mario Bros, Sonic the Hedgehog etc.
All activities aimed at small children and their parents where dubbed GameOn activities and they included:
- * Soft Play area,
- * Arts and Crafts (making GameOn and the Recyclebles),
- table games,
- * Light Painting (slow shutter speed photography with light),
- * colouring in
- * Story Time
- * Console Station (thanks to GAME Bridgend)
- * Random kids fun such as hopscotch on the streets etc
All the usual sporty activity aimed at young people took place scattered about the town including:
- * Decathlon challenge,
- * Skate Boarding
- * BMX
- * Street Dance
- * Circus Skills
- * Free Running
- * Scooter Tricks and more…
FOUR MUSIC STAGES:
- * Bridgend Music Store Stage (in front of the shop)
- * Buska Acoustic Stage (in front of Carnegie House)
- * Urban Stage (next to the Three Horse Shoes pub)
- * Hobos Rock Stage (in front of the Job Centre).