Gwersi syrffio am ddim yn Rest Bay i ddathlu Diwrnod Rhyngwladol Syrffio

Dydd Sadwrn nesaf (16 Mehefin) bydd yn Ddiwrnod Rhyngwladol Syrffio. Mae Sir Pen-y-bont yn prysur sefydlu ei hun fel un o'r lleoedd syrffio gorau yn y Deyrnas Unedig.

Dydd Sadwrn nesaf rhwng 11am a 6pm bydd gan Ysgol Syrffio Porth-cawl hyfforddwyr syrffio proffesiynol ar draeth Rest Bay, a byddant yn rhoi cyngor am ddim am syrffio, awgrymiadau a gwybodaeth am dechnegau i'ch helpu i reidio'r tonnau o amgylch Cymru.

Mae traeth Baner Las Rest Bay yn draeth poblogaidd iawn ymhlith pobl sy'n mwynhau chwaraeon dŵr. Yma, mae ymchwydd yr Iwerydd yn taro'r morlin heb gael ei atal gan dir mawr Iwerddon, ac mae hynny'n creu'r un math o donnau ag sydd i'w gweld yng nghanolfannau syrffio poblogaidd Dyfnaint a Chernyw.

Mae Ysgol Syrffio Porth-cawl, sydd wedi'i lleoli yn Rest Bay, hefyd yn un o'r ysgolion syrffio gorau yn y Deyrnas Unedig, a chafodd ei henwi'n Ysgol Syrffio Orau'r Deyrnas Unedig yng Ngwobrau Syrffio 2016.

Felly, os ydych eisiau gwella'ch sgiliau syrffio, manteisiwch ar y cyfle gwych hwn ac ewch i'r traeth yn Sir Pen-y-bont!

19 comments for “Gwersi syrffio am ddim yn Rest Bay i ddathlu Diwrnod Rhyngwladol Syrffio”

1. Posted 22 June 2018 at 23:34:53

I have usually asked yourself how to put together top excellence items and publish them on the blog. Nowadays I must say that the job isn't for me. I allow it for professional authors.

2. Posted 22 June 2018 at 23:35:42

It truly is very complicated to make a expert messages in a brief time period and nonetheless posses minds full of concepts to generate latest ones. I need express that the blogger is a expert author.

3. Posted 22 June 2018 at 23:36:26

There is a light question to inquire – how to organise this sort of excellent content? It shows all attributes what make a close review. There is a getting heading and worthwhile articles. Well-done!

4. Posted 22 June 2018 at 23:37:10

I ought to confess that it is one of the most interesting content I have actually study. It's also skilfully developed. I am an English instructor so I know what I suggest.

5. Posted 25 June 2018 at 23:52:58

I have usually thought about how to write top excellence materials and write them on the website. Today I should say that the duty isn't for me. I allow it for certified people.

6. Posted 25 June 2018 at 23:53:41

It is very confusing to make a expert messages in a quick time and nonetheless have brains full of ideas to produce latest ones. I ought to declare that the blogger is a pro author.

7. Posted 25 June 2018 at 23:54:15

There is a short inquire to ask – how to develop this kind of perfect article? It has almost all factors what make a good review. Here is a getting label and fascinating articles. Well done!

8. Posted 25 June 2018 at 23:54:50

I should admit that it really is 1 of the most interesting information I have ever look over. It's also properly composed. I'm an British instructor so I know what I suggest.

9. Posted 26 June 2018 at 08:17:40

Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.

10. Posted 26 June 2018 at 11:55:38

This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here In The Blog For Students.

11. Posted 26 June 2018 at 16:24:28

Basically, the technology essay replicates the structure and the main principles of a standard essay with a few peculiarities of its own.
    We offer you to study the procedure of writing the technology essays on a concrete example. Let's suggest your topic sounds something like "Influence of Modern Technology on Society". The goal of your custom essay is to describe and discuss complicated relations between technology and society. You are to clarify how some particular technology affects people. You are free to illustrate the influence on any sphere of modern life that your technology has affected most.

First of all, people describe technology as ever-changing. Today new innovations become obsolete fast. People have become increasingly competitive and every year, new ideas and technologies are released to challenge the ones in the market. In a few months, a piece of technology can be released to the market and almost immediately rival companies will as well release theirs. Technological ideas keep getting unleashed as the world becomes more involved in exploring and utilizing the resources nature provides. Nothing seems to survive this fast paced world and unless one maintains the pace and moves with the wave, they get left behind.

12. Posted 27 June 2018 at 23:40:03

I entirely accept with the previous viewer. I presume the fantastic motivation and positive suggestions are wonderful basis to compose top excellence material.

13. Posted 12 July 2018 at 20:07:30

You may decide to try and buy a sociology research paper online somewhere but you need to be aware of some things. Those sites will offer sociology papers for sale but they have been sold to hundreds of other people. You have no idea where those papers came from and who wrote them. You do not know the academic level of the writer and chances are you will have to spend time tweeking the paper to your professor’s specifications. For that kind of hassle you might as well just write the paper yourself.

14. Posted 31 August 2018 at 12:14:35

Thank you for the information.

15. Posted 31 August 2018 at 12:15:23

Thank you for sharing! Glad to find the information.

16. Posted 31 August 2018 at 12:16:04

Good post.Thank you so much for sharing this post.

17. Posted 11 September 2018 at 15:08:07

Traveling to Cyprus and need to rent a car? Meet the experts! Wheels & Go Car Rentals.

18. Posted 21 September 2018 at 12:49:16

howdy, your sites are better than average. I value your work.

19. Posted 23 September 2018 at 10:20:25

This is a splendid web journal! I"m extremely content with the remarks!..