Free surf lessons at Rest Bay to celebrate International Surfing Day

This Saturday (16 June) is International Surfing Day. Bridgend County is quickly establishing itself as one of the best places to surf in the UK.

This Saturday between 11am and 6pm Porthcawl Surf School will station professional surf coaches along Rest Bay beach providing free surf advice, tips and techniques to help get you riding the Welsh waves.

Blue Flag Rest Bay is hugely popular with watersports enthusiasts. Here Atlantic swells hit the coastline unhindered by Ireland, meaning the same types of waves experienced in the surfing hotspots of Devon and Cornwall.

Porthcawl Surf School, stationed at Rest Bay, is also one of the UK's best surf schools, having been named Best Surf School in the UK at the 2016 Surf Awards.

So if you're looking to improve your surfing abilities there's never been a better time to hit the beach in Bridgend County!

15 comments for “Free surf lessons at Rest Bay to celebrate International Surfing Day”

1. Posted 17 June 2018 at 07:57:15

I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! What a great idea.

2. Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:32:05

There is a light problem to ask – how to generate this sort of awesome article? It presents almost all factors what make a good content. Here is a catching name and worthwhile content. Well-done!

3. Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:32:52

I ought to tell you that it will be 1 of the most interesting material I have actually read. It's also professionally composed. I am an English instructor so I see what I mean.

4. Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:33:48

An amazing document! Really a 100 % pure delight to study it. Congratulation! Well done! I'm looking for more texts.

5. Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:34:30

Hey everyone! It is very fascinating review. I'm amazed that you are so gifted. I did not respect you!

6. Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:47:23

Here is a light question to ask – how to create this type of perfect post? It has all factors what make a good review. Here is a getting headings and worthwhile content. Well done!

7. Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:48:04

I should accept that truly 1 of the most interesting posts I have ever look over. It actually is also properly written. I'm an french teacher so I see what I suggest.

8. Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:48:46

Very great content! Truly a 100 % pure fun to browse it. Congratulation! Well done! I'm holding out for additional texts.

9. Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:49:35

Hello everybody! It's very interesting post. I really am amazed that you are so talented. I didn't confidence you!

10. Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:24:51

I have constantly thought about how to put together top superiority components and publish them on the website. Now I should say that the job isn't for me. I leave it for pro authors.

11. Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:25:33

It is very difficult to compose a certified texts in a brief time period and still own heads full of suggestions to generate brand new ones. I should mention that the blogger is a expert writer.

12. Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:26:10

Right now here is a light doubt to ask – how to organize such a great review? It has all components what make a close content. Here is a getting name and worthwhile information. Well-done!

13. Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:26:53

I must declare that it really is one of the most fascinating posts I have ever look over. It's also properly composed. I'm an french instructor so I know what I mean.

14. Posted 26 June 2018 at 07:57:53

Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers

15. Posted 26 June 2018 at 11:54:23

I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share.