Top events for 2016

Have you recently returned from your summer holiday and now find yourself staring at a vast stretch of weeks and months of work before Christmas gets here? Lucky for you we've just updated our event calendar so you can see just how much there is to look forward to between now and 2017.

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 At 15.10.23

The Welsh Rockabilly Fair (16th - 18th September)
The biggest rockabilly party in Wales returns to Hide Tide In this September. Visitors can expect a fair ground, vintage market, classic car & bike show, special guest DJ's and over 30 hours of live rockin' music from bands including Johnny Flame & The Dragons, The Bus Boys, The Killer Dillers and many, many more. For more information and to buy tickets visit www.welshrockabilly.co.uk

Porthcawl Elvis Festival (23rd - 25th September)
Every September thousands of Elvis fans descend on the Welsh seaside town of Porthcawl for a unique celebration of The King. Now in its 12th year, the Elvis Festival is one of the largest of its kind in the world and invites visitors to enjoy a weekend of rock 'n' roll in the Welsh seaside town of Porthcawl.

There are a number of Elvis events taking place as part of the Festival at Porthcawl's Grand Pavilion including The Three Kings Show, The Elvies, and Red Alert, the best Elvis Showband in the world. In addition, the Hi Tide Inn in Porthcawl will host over 100 shows over the weekend, and over twenty other venues in and around the town will host events as part of the Fringe Festival. www.elvies.co.uk

Hut 9 open weekend (15th - 16th October)
Travel on a vintage bus from the car parks to the camp Take a tour of the site known as Island Farm and the last remaining prisoner of war. Free onsite lectures, guided tours of the interior of Hut 9, see period artefacts and learn about the daily life and how the great escape took place in March 1945. Book early for next years open weekends. www.hut9.org.uk
*This event is now sold out

The Big Bang Fireworks Display (5th November)
A fabulous colourful display of fireworks at the Hi Tide Inn, Porthcawl. The firework display will start at about 7pm - 7.30pm and the event is free to attend. www.hi-tide.co.uk

Jack and the Beanstalk pantomime (9th - 31st December)
It is never too early to bok your panto tickets! Get into the Christmas spirit this year with Jack and the Beanstalk. If past performances are anything to go by, this should be a true family-friendly crowd pleaser so book early to avoid disappointment! www.grandpavilion.co.uk

Of course, there will be many other events scheduled for the coming months so be sure to check back in regularly to find out what else is going on…

12 comments for “Top events for 2016”

1. Posted 10 October 2017 at 18:15:46

Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this!

2. Posted 21 October 2017 at 13:41:51

Those are some great ways to have some fun! The Elvis Festival is awesome, I met a lot of cool people there!

3. Posted 20 December 2017 at 00:10:26

I love the background of this website and its theme as well which is simple and attractive. I found this one unique like its content which is also rare and no other website have similar kind of content.

4. Gravatar of LucienstainbrookLucienstainbrook
    Posted 07 May 2018 at 12:20:04

Need an exposition or research paper particularly customized to your particular needs? Try not to stress we have many exceedingly prepared specialists with access to trusted assets everywhere throughout the world who can compose a research paper for you as quick as you require.

How rapidly would i be able to get my research project? We are every now and again asked this. Pre-composed papers <a href="https://phdify.com/dissertation-conclusion">anchor</a> in our database are sent to you inside two or three hours of your request. Custom composed expositions are for the most part sent on the second day after your request, however for extremely pressing solicitations we can at some point take into account your requirements. In any case, all custom research projects and papers orders have an ensured finish date, so you can prepare.

5. Gravatar of LucienstainbrookLucienstainbrook
    Posted 07 May 2018 at 12:21:38

[url=https://phdify.com/dissertation-conclusion]anchor[/url]

6. Gravatar of LucienstainbrookLucienstainbrook
    Posted 07 May 2018 at 12:30:18

[url]https://phdify.com/dissertation-conclusion[/url]

7. Posted 27 May 2018 at 13:44:14

I also believe so , perfectly indited post! .

8. Posted 28 May 2018 at 21:55:47

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.

9. Posted 30 May 2018 at 10:22:06

I as of late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't comprehend what to say with the exception of that I have appreciated perusing. Pleasant site, I will continue going by this online journal all the time.

10. Posted 11 June 2018 at 09:58:04

i am continually searching for some free stuffs over the web. there are additionally a few organizations which gives free examples.

11. Posted 19 June 2018 at 07:55:16

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing slightly analysis on this. And he in actual fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If doable, as you turn into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra particulars? It is highly useful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog post!

12. Posted 02 July 2018 at 12:23:15