Free summer holiday idea: Digital Bridgend

Are you fed up with the same old history tours? Looking for something free AND fun this summer? Bridgend County's 'Digital Bridgend' app is revolutionising how visitors uncover South Wales's amazing history.

Digital Bridgend

The app is available for download on both Android and Apple smartphones. It uses the latest augmented reality technology to offer visitors hours of videos, games, treasure hunts and much much more.

There's a total of 17 experiences across 6 locations - reaching from the golden sands of the county's beaches to the rugged valleys. All you need to do to get started is download the app at home, head to one of the locations and open the app.

You'll then have your own personal tour guide that'll have you smelting iron, hunting ghosts and tracking dinosaurs as you learn.

The app is free to download and is the perfect way to keep children entertained during the summer holidays - tapping into their love of technology while also helping them explore the great outdoors and to learn a little something along the way.

To download the app, search 'Digital Bridgend' on Google Play or the Apple App Store, or visit www.bridgendbites.com.

20 comments for “Free summer holiday idea: Digital Bridgend”

1. Posted 04 November 2017 at 16:56:36

I’ve seen this place and I liked it a lot. This is very good place to do assignmentdone writing service and can be very interesting place for every one of us. I think that people should see more and study more for it.

2. Posted 05 November 2017 at 08:41:10

This summer idea is just absolutely brilliant! I will most definitely put thi on my friends minds as well and hopefully, they will like this idea as I have and then do this holiday.

3. Posted 14 November 2017 at 14:56:42

If there was ever a place that people went to get the best articles, this would be it. The great information I get from these articles for my Big Bang Dissertation is just so helpful for me.

4. Posted 22 November 2017 at 19:40:32

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple ,

5. Posted 25 November 2017 at 15:32:47

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it:

6. Posted 26 November 2017 at 18:17:43

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

7. Posted 27 November 2017 at 19:22:30

We all must have a relationship. It makes us mature. Due to relationship, I was able to do Evo VR Headset as this made me mature and realized me that I need to do things by myself.

8. Posted 30 November 2017 at 10:12:11

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

9. Posted 05 December 2017 at 13:12:30

Marvelous web journal. I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!

10. Posted 05 December 2017 at 19:37:48

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

11. Posted 06 December 2017 at 08:16:34

This is a decent post. This post gives really quality data. I'm certainly going to investigate it. Truly extremely helpful tips are given here. Much thanks to you to such an extent. Keep up the acts of kindness.

12. Posted 06 December 2017 at 15:36:10

I truly cherished perusing your web journal. It was extremely very much created and straightforward. Not at all like different sites I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks alot!

13. Posted 09 December 2017 at 16:08:01

Greatly composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the web would be a much better place..

14. Posted 11 December 2017 at 17:12:39

Totally awesome posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, both of which we all need!Relay welcome your work.

15. Posted 14 December 2017 at 15:47:30

I truly value the sort of themes you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us an incredible data that is really useful. Great day!

16. Posted 15 December 2017 at 18:03:23

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!

17. Posted 27 December 2017 at 11:48:08

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the post.. folks are universes best individual in every existences of individual..they need or must succeed to maintain needs of the gang.

18. Posted 31 December 2017 at 10:45:47

Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject.

19. Posted 03 January 2018 at 07:45:16

20. Posted 08 January 2018 at 10:12:52

Your work is very good and I appreciate you for doing great job and hoping for some more valuable posts!