Event: Dahlicious Delights - A Songs and Scones event

Dahl

This October Half Term you've got the opportunity to join the splendiferous Welsh branch of national music charity Live Music Now, for two hours of creative and musical fun for all ages to celebrate the Roald Dahl Centenary!

'Gloriumptious' LMN musicians, Triptych (Soprano, Piano, Cello) will take you on a phizz-whizzing interactive musical journey through Dahl's world of pure imagination, with songs from and inspired by his delumptious classic children's stories.

Rior to this there will be plenty of hands-on, creative, sensory fun:

- Charlie & The Chocolate Factory - create your own Dahl-inspired cake in the Inventing Room and experience 'Wonkavision'!
- The Twits - make an edible Mr Twit and your own Mr Twit Beard!
- The BFG - Make a dream jar to catch your dreams.
- Matlida - Show your skill with words and make a poster to rival the writing of Mr Dahl
- Fantastic Mr Fox - hands-on sensory fun for little ones in Mr Fox's Wood
- George's Marvellous Medicine - get hands on messy with our marvellous substances, and make your own marvellous medicine!
- James and the Giant Peach - go on a bug hunt, and find some peachy fun!

The event takes place at Gilgal Hall in Porthcawl on Friday the 28th of October.
First child £6.50, second child £5.50, adults £3.50

To book your tickets visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dahlicious-delights-a-family-songs-scones-event-tickets-27631250815

14 comments for “Event: Dahlicious Delights - A Songs and Scones event”

1. Posted 15 July 2017 at 15:47:05

Go through them to get the best out of your postcards and make a lasting impression on the recipients

2. Posted 26 August 2017 at 11:33:32

Why we should look for the online coc gems when it is generated from the clash of clans gems generator.

3. Posted 26 August 2017 at 17:11:35

Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.

4. Posted 17 September 2017 at 06:39:17

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

5. Posted 13 December 2017 at 18:27:24

Oh, that event was absolutely amazing! I am grateful to the community that produced this event for inviting me because that was one of the most incredible nights of my life. Hopefully, I'll be invited to some more events!

6. Posted 10 January 2018 at 18:38:03

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct.

7. Posted 11 January 2018 at 17:33:43

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people.

8. Posted 11 January 2018 at 19:20:22

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic.

9. Posted 14 January 2018 at 10:47:27

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.

10. Posted 02 May 2018 at 11:14:11

hey friends roblox robux is now with best ever new resources added lets try it out guys

11. Posted 09 May 2018 at 13:16:23

Now human eye all of our surroundings is usually a major problem. The modern day entire world society is unquestionably mounting therefore quickly the truth that group is rather populated. We’re also depleting all of our all-natural options additionally together polluting our natural environment through the use of dangerous toxic compounds. If maybe the majority of people keep on on to start this, each day residing we know of couldn’t are living.

12. Posted 28 May 2018 at 21:53:25

Hello there, May I grab your snapshot and employ that on my website?

13. Posted 02 July 2018 at 12:19:29